Our menu review services are completed by a registered and licensed dietitian and certify that the menu is fully compliant with the new meal pattern requirements, including that:
- Each food item on the menu is creditable on CACFP
- All required food components are included on each menu
- A whole grain-rich food is included each day
- Juice is not served more than once per day
- Meat/meat alternate is not substituted for a grain more than 3 times per week
The charge for menu review is $100/hour. An estimate will be provided prior to beginning work and it generally takes approximately 1 hour to review one week of menus. Also, you do not need to have a subscription to My Food Program in order to take advantage of our menu review services.
Get in touch with our dietitian today!
(please select “I’m Interested in Registered Dietitian Menu Review” from the drop-down menu)