Our menu review services are completed by a registered and licensed dietitian and certify that the menu is fully compliant with the new meal pattern requirements, including that:
- Each food item on the menu is creditable on CACFP
- All required food components are included on each menu
- A whole grain-rich food is included each day
- Juice is not served more than once per day
- Meat/meat alternate is not substituted for a grain more than 3 times per week
The charge for menu review is $100/hour. An estimate will be provided prior to beginning work and it generally takes approximately 1 hour to review one week of menus. Also, you do not need to have a subscription to My Food Program in order to take advantage of our menu review services.